Internship / Alternance: Assistant project manager in digital marketing
EuroPass cooperates with many authentic international tourism companies and multiple luxury brands as strategic partners.
Based on WeChat’s public professional accounts, WeChat’s online and offline payment solution providers, e-shops and the official website, our online tourism service platform integrates ticketing, customized travel experience and exclusive in-store service for luxury shops. EuroPass, a key player in the European e-tourism market, provides our Chinese customers the interesting offers.
Your main mission is to write / validate digital text content on Chinese social networks (wechat / weibo / douyin) for objectives
– Participate in advertising planning for digital campaigns
– Improve their impact and relevance (especially for digital advertising)
– Have a knowledge concerningtravel-retail, shopping, artof French life
– Ensure that they comply with international regulatory requirements for customers such as OTCP, RATP, Disneyland Paris, Guerlain France, Lagardère Aelia etc.
– To attend the event organization for our customers during the strong tourist season: Golden week, summer holidays etc
With a rather literary profile, from the business school majoring in communication / marketing or public university with relevant majors, you have the first experience acquired from an agency or a advertiser in writing digital content and ideally in project management. Perfectly bilingual Chinese / French, you like to create contents in a spirit of both Marketing & Business.
Efficiency, responsiveness and good management of priorities are also essential qualities for this position, as well as excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to cooperate with teams.
Thank you to send your resume and portfolio to the email address: email@example.com