On 4th April, 2019, EuroPass – Chinese Tourism Digital Agency organised the Chinese Tourism Decision Makers Congress which took place at the Renaissance-era Paris City Hall at the 4th arrondissement in Paris.
For one morning, representatives from Paris, French and European tourism institutions presented to more than 250 participants representing 120 different organisations, on the tools that need to be implement in order to better Reach, Attract and Serve, Chinese tourists.
Date and Time
Thu, April 4, 2019,
8:45 AM CEST
2 Place Baudoyer
EuroPass warmly thanks the speakers of the 2019 edition :
Hamida REZEG, Vice-president of the Ile-de-France region responsible for tourism
- Corinne MENEGAUX, General Director of the Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Vincent JEANBRUN, Special Advisor of the Ile-de-France Region, delegated to Employment
- Christophe DECLOUX : General Manager of the Regional Tourist Committee of Île-de-France
- Tim FAIRHURST, General Secretary of ETOA (European Tourism Association)
- Patrick EVENO, Country Manager de Welcome Chinese
- Caroline DUPUY, Marketing Director Commercial Department, RATP Group
- Delphine AFCHAIN, Service Marketing Manager, SNCF Gares & connections
- Yiluo LI : Marketing Manager, Atout France China
- Cristina SIRINELLI : Marketing Sales Director France, Global Blue
- Alice RAMPELBERG : Director Digital Strategy and BtoC Communication, OTCP
- Cécile CHAMUSSY : Direction Marketing, RATP
- Yamin SAADI : Market Manager France & Benelux, ETOA
- Guillaume DE ROQUEFEUIL : Founder and CEO, EuroPass
In light of the success of this event, the second edition is already planned in the second half of 2020.
Appointment strictly reserved for tourism decision makers :